I am thinking of using semi-permanent dye to dye my hair either black or ginger. (Yeah, if you’re not aware, I am a girl who does female versions of male characters because there are NOT ENOUGH girl characters who have decent costumes that would be fun to cosplay… I think the only one on my bucketlist right now is Death.)
Reasoning for each:
- Black - Death cosplay (Sandman), Dream cosplay (Sandman), Castiel cosplay, and because I adore Diana (Anne of Green Gables)
- Ginger - FOR REASONS THAT’S WHY. ;) Doctor Who and Anne reasons. ;)
Reasoning not to dye:
- Eleven cosplay - which I’ve done lots already
- Sammy cosplay - which I’ve also done lots already
- honestly I really do like my hair as-is anyway. ;)
What do ya’ll think?
Taken with Instagram
Twylascorner was over at my house so my sister and I and she were drawing on the whiteboard…
The Eleventh Doctor’s TARDIS in pencil by Carol Noordhoek - she spent so many hours on this! (My sister is so epic)
GLASSES glassesglassesglassesglassesglasses! You guys, they’re SPECTACLES! So. Excited.
I want to know what book he’s reading…