Tag, you’re it! Here are the rules: Each tagged person must post ten things about themselves. You have to choose and tag ten people. Go to their blogs and tell them you tagged them. No tag backs.
Eek, do I know ten things about me?
(And do I know ten people with open ask boxes? 0.o)
1. I’m a Wholock fan. Obviously. XD
2. I like donuts. Homemade, preferably. But I’ll settle for an apple cinnamon swirly thing from a store.
3. I’ve got awesome friends. Really! And I share - nothing is happier than sharing my friends with other people I think would like to meet them. :D
4. I have an affection for nicknames, both for myself and for other people. When in doubt, add ‘ie’ to a name or part of a name - instant nickname win! (You didn’t really think Jenni was my full name, did you? XD)
5. I like cosplay. Current outfits in progress: Stargate Atlantis science division uniform (season 3, I believe), Eleventh Doctor, steampunk character from my own storyworlds.
6. I have two dogs: the blind pip, and the not-blind twerp. I insist that neither dog is actually mine, but I still have to take them out… :P Said twerp is barking. Incessantly.
7. I like Christmas trees. All year round. Christmas is too short to be relegated to December only. Ditto for Christmas music.
8. I’m going to community college in about ten days. Focus: generals and theatre. Planning to transfer to a college in CA for film.
9. Related, I’m willing to knit & crochet for hire - the more money I can earn, the more days I get hot lunch instead of cold lunch. XD
10. My favorite short films online are Ryan Dunlap’s 12:01 and Leave Me; also Worldbuilder (I can’t remember who did that). Google them - gorgeous work.